Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing cloud to laptop while offline

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm going away soon and thought it might be a good time to do some photo editing.. but i'll be off the grid and so would like to sync (download) my photos from Adobe Cloud to my laptop before I go... but I can't work out if thats possible ? (( I'm using Lightroom CC - not Classic))

Any adivce would be great.

Thanks,

Bradley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

You can go into the preferences and turn on "store local copy". This will download local copies of everything (if you have enough storage space) and allow you to work on them while you are offline. You can also store local copies of individual albums which may be a better option. Here's more information. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go into the preferences and turn on "store local copy". This will download local copies of everything (if you have enough storage space) and allow you to work on them while you are offline. You can also store local copies of individual albums which may be a better option. Here's more information. https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And if you don't have enough space to store a copy of the originals, you could store Smart Previews locally instead. They will work when offline, though because they are smaller resolution (2560px on the long edge) they might not be suitable for fine detailed work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah great, perfect thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines