Highlighted

Syncing continuous - is that right?

Enthusiast ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started using Syncing recently and I noticed that is never not syncing.  Is this correct?  It prevents closing Lightroom, for one thing, unless you choose to Pause syncing.  Also, it always says "30.7 MB of 220 GB used."  While the latter number sometimes changes, the 30.7 is always that same number.  That seems odd.  Finally, there is a little question mark on the cloud icon.  When I hover on it, it says "There are some sync errors.  Go to "All Sync Errors" for more details," but I don't know where "All Sync Errors" are, and I can't find out by Googling.  Why isn't there a link or more information about where to find All Sync Errors, and can someone answer my other questions?  Thank you.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing continuous - is that right?

Enthusiast ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started using Syncing recently and I noticed that is never not syncing.  Is this correct?  It prevents closing Lightroom, for one thing, unless you choose to Pause syncing.  Also, it always says "30.7 MB of 220 GB used."  While the latter number sometimes changes, the 30.7 is always that same number.  That seems odd.  Finally, there is a little question mark on the cloud icon.  When I hover on it, it says "There are some sync errors.  Go to "All Sync Errors" for more details," but I don't know where "All Sync Errors" are, and I can't find out by Googling.  Why isn't there a link or more information about where to find All Sync Errors, and can someone answer my other questions?  Thank you.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0

Have something to add?