• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Edits to other Photos

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just switched to Lightroom CC. I can't figure our how to "sync" edits from one photo to other photos. Can anyone tell me how to do this? In Lightroom Classic you just highlighted the photo on the bottom of the screen. You could then sync your edits to the selected photos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

its actually copy/paste (on the mac) or under the edit section...click on the 3 dots....

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no possible yet....you can copy all settings and paste them to another image but it is one by one right now....hopefully this will change soon...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you copy the settings from one photo and paste them to another?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its actually copy/paste (on the mac) or under the edit section...click on the 3 dots....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just figured it out. I found the copy and paste edit settings. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Hopefully Adobe will add a batch edit and paste.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020 Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

Select required picture and then select layer to paste it. 

Surprise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can say is the defeatured sync capability sucks.  Syncing one by one? Not an improvement, that is for sure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to understand that this new Lightroom CC is more of a prototype of what is to come rather than to be considered as something that has been "de-featured". It is new technology from square one. Anyone who thinks they are upgrading by going from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom CC (the NEW Lightroom CC which is cloud based) is clearly disillusioned. It is NOT an upgrade. It is alternative software going in a different direction, and something that will evolve in the coming months and even years. Features that you may have become accustomed to in previous versions of Lightroom "might" eventually be included in this new Lightroom CC. But in the meantime, if you are determined to switch to the new program you will have to be content with what is available. If you really need all of the tools that you have been using in the past then the smart thing to do is to consider using Lightroom Classic CC for the time being and just watch Lightroom CC grow and develop until it reaches a point that you feel that you can really use it the way you want to use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the information on CC.  I'll go back to using classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines