Highlighted

Syncing issue between lightroom CC on IPad and Lightroom CC on my PC

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sorted by custom some photos on my ipad to change the order some of them were in, why is it that those changes don't show up on Lightroom CC on my PC? It says everything is synced? I had to custom sort them on IPad, as this function is not available on the Lightroom on my PC for some strange reason.

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing issue between lightroom CC on IPad and Lightroom CC on my PC

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sorted by custom some photos on my ipad to change the order some of them were in, why is it that those changes don't show up on Lightroom CC on my PC? It says everything is synced? I had to custom sort them on IPad, as this function is not available on the Lightroom on my PC for some strange reason.

Topics

How to, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jao_vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The custom sort I think only syncs if you set the view in Lightroom on your desktop to custom order too which is done from the popup at the left bottom: Screen Shot 2019-11-03 at 2.20.00 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines