Highlighted

Syncing issues with Mobile

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am using the latest version of Lightroom and have the latest iOS apps installed on two seperate phones

The total photo count on Lightroom Desktop and Lightroom web match exactly (as they should).

However the total photo count is different on both phones. Some galleries are missing photos and I cant figure out why. 

everything has been synced. I dont even know why the 2 phones are different numbers of photos 

the first two photos are from my 2 seperate mobile's and 3rd one is what my Lightroom Desktop is saying

IMG_8A66352FA4A4-1.jpegIMG_5471.PNGScreen Shot 2020-07-23 at 12.17.59 PM.png

Topics

Bug, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing issues with Mobile

Explorer ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I am using the latest version of Lightroom and have the latest iOS apps installed on two seperate phones

The total photo count on Lightroom Desktop and Lightroom web match exactly (as they should).

However the total photo count is different on both phones. Some galleries are missing photos and I cant figure out why. 

everything has been synced. I dont even know why the 2 phones are different numbers of photos 

the first two photos are from my 2 seperate mobile's and 3rd one is what my Lightroom Desktop is saying

IMG_8A66352FA4A4-1.jpegIMG_5471.PNGScreen Shot 2020-07-23 at 12.17.59 PM.png

Topics

Bug, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?