Highlighted

Syncing last photos

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, re syncing photos as I've acquired a new laptop.  I've synced over 7000 photos but even though sync photos is still running the last 54 photos won't sync. Why is this? TIA.Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing last photos

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, re syncing photos as I've acquired a new laptop.  I've synced over 7000 photos but even though sync photos is still running the last 54 photos won't sync. Why is this? TIA.Paul

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you log in via your browser (lightroom.adobe.com) are you seeing exclamation points on these images? Where are the original located? They might not be syncing because they are missing from the original location. Try deleting one from the browser and then sync it again and see if it works this time.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines