• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing Lightroom Mobile (free) to Lightroom CC (new subscription)

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Lightroom Mobile (free version) for a long time. I just became a student again and got a free Adobe Creative Cloud subscription including Lightroom CC and Classic for desktop. My original Lightroom Mobile account uses the same student email (.edu) but did not sync with my new Desktop apps when I got the Cloud subscription. My Mobile app also still says "unpaid subscription". 

How do I update my LR Mobile app as the paid version so they will sync? Even though they use the same email, will I need to make a new account on Mobile to sync/use my new Cloud access? I don't want to lose all my photos from my old free version. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the Settings wihin Lightroom Mobile, under your account you may see Restore Purchase, if so try to select that.

With a student/educational account though, they may block cloud storage I believe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines