Syncing not moving

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new macbook and I installed Lightroom and realized not all my photos were on there. I also have a bunch of presets missing.

So I went to my old mac to Lightroom and seen that about 9,000 of my pictures hadn't synced to the cloud yet, and it won't move! It has been at 8,736 for a few hours already, it is not paused, I made sure.  I can't get the latest version of lightroom on my old mac as, it's too old to get the latest version. Is there any way I can get it to sync so I'll have all my photos and presets synced??

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing not moving

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new macbook and I installed Lightroom and realized not all my photos were on there. I also have a bunch of presets missing.

So I went to my old mac to Lightroom and seen that about 9,000 of my pictures hadn't synced to the cloud yet, and it won't move! It has been at 8,736 for a few hours already, it is not paused, I made sure.  I can't get the latest version of lightroom on my old mac as, it's too old to get the latest version. Is there any way I can get it to sync so I'll have all my photos and presets synced??

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 02, 2019 0

Have something to add?