Highlighted

Syncing photos after app re-download

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a few hundred Lr photos on my app that are not showing on my new phone. I had to re-download Lr after my phone was stolen (unfortunately, my cloud wasnot backed up to date). Is there any way to access these photos on my account? Thanks!

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Syncing photos after app re-download

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a few hundred Lr photos on my app that are not showing on my new phone. I had to re-download Lr after my phone was stolen (unfortunately, my cloud wasnot backed up to date). Is there any way to access these photos on my account? Thanks!

TOPICS
How to, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Are you able to access your images on Lightroom web? Link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

It seems that the images were not synced to the cloud and were kept on the local storage of your phone. Images on Lightroom Web will be synced to any new deice you'll sign in to. 

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2020 0