• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing

Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really have an issue when it's about syncing Lighroom on my iPhone, Lighroom on my iMac and the web version. Why does Lighroom on my iMac not show the same amount of pictures as on my iPhone? And when I open the web version which is called something "syncing errors" ("Synchronisierungsfehler" in German). The number of pictures there are in my opinion exactly the one that are missing in Lighroom on my iMac. On my iPhone Lighroom automatically adds the photos made with the native photos app and the one I'm taking with the lightroom app.

How can I make sure that I see everywhere the same pictures?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sometimes (most of the time) have sync issues. Check your Lightroom on the web. That one usually has the "right" numbers. It does take time to sync so it won't be instant. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Assuming that the photos with the issues are coming from the iPhone, can you identify the photos in Lightroom Web that are having the issues?

Once identified, trying perform some minor edits to the photos in Lightroom on the iPhone sometimes can kick start the sync apparently. After the see if the sync completes by checking the Cloud icon within the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines