• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncronization Error Name is not unique : För sortering (For sorting)

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI , I have just installed LR Classic and tried to syncronize it to my cloud with photos from LR and LR mobile.

It found 29055 pictures that it started to syncronize and got to 974 and then prolly got stuck on ( I assume) this :

Skärmbild (1).png

Anyone now what to do about this ?

Help appreciated 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi danl91360552,

This is not a typical experience as you're getting an error message that says "name is not unique for sorting", sorry to hear about this.

Could you please navigate to that particular image on your desktop or mobile(where it is saved) and delete it? It seems that this is a corrupt or duplicate file that Lightroom is attempting to sync.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Akash , ty for trying to help me !

Thats the problem that its some sort of https://lightroom.adobe/libraries/maaaaanynumbersandletters that i dont understand and can even see the end of on monitor so I have no idea wich photo it is except that its one of the 29036 that are trying to be syncronized.

The others in queue have their names line DSC_0207.JPG but not this one

Best Regards Dan

Skaffa Outlook för Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines