• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System is trying to sync 22 files but all files show they are synced

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have synced 360 files and it took weeks.  I got down to about 22 files and they will no longer sync.  I seleceted all files and anything that was still trying to sync, I deleted from LR.  Now all files show they have been synced but the ICLOUD sync icon in the upper right still shows it is trying to sync 22 files.  Because of this, my data usage is through the roof.  If I turn off the sync, my datausage on my IP goes back down to normal.  Help!  This is driving me crazy.  I have run the diagnosis report and it shows about 12 files wth issues but they show they are synced.  There is about 10 other errors but no details on files.  Is there a way to purge files that the program is trying to sync.  I can only pause.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does anyone have any ideas on this?  My ISP is draiing my monthly allotment of GB.  Adobe Support?  Anyone?  Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines