• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Teeth Whitening in new Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a tooth for teeth whitening as is Classic?  This is/was perhaps my favorite quick photo enhancement.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

While there's no teeth whitening preset in the brush in the cloud-based Lightroom CC app, you can whiten teeth in LIghtroom CC just as you would in Classic - use the brush, set to positive exposure and negative saturation. Be careful not to go too negative on the saturation, or the teeth will turn grey.

The Classic preset uses Exposure = + .40 and Saturation = -36, so use those as a starting point.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi faythew71916893,

Teeth whitening effect in Lightroom CC is not available yet. Lightroom CC is a brand new application and we are still evolving it with features and fixes based on our valuable customer's feedback like you. We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

However, Lightroom Classic CC does have this effect, please refer How to apply local adjustments to photos in Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While there's no teeth whitening preset in the brush in the cloud-based Lightroom CC app, you can whiten teeth in LIghtroom CC just as you would in Classic - use the brush, set to positive exposure and negative saturation. Be careful not to go too negative on the saturation, or the teeth will turn grey.

The Classic preset uses Exposure = + .40 and Saturation = -36, so use those as a starting point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this feature come out yet? I don't see it on the iPad Pro. I like to make custom effects to speed up my newborn photography post editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHY WHY WHY would you remove the easy to use teeth whitener.  I encouage you to put it back,  My bet this is one of the most used feature of LR.   Please return it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I revert to an older version, which version is teeth whitening working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Teeth whitening has never been removed from Lightroom Classic. 

Teeth whitening was recently put into Lightroom Desktop for the first time. Hence, it was never removed either.

Which Lightroom Application are you using?

Please go to Help>System Info… and provide us the exact installed version number of your software. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be where you find the clone/heal brush, but now the editing feature we used to select to use teeth whitening, among other presets, isn't in the same place. Here's my version info:

Lightroom Classic version: 11.5 [ 202208080927-8a575c91 ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has never been in the Healing tool. It was either with the Linear, Radial or Brush Local Adjustment tools. 

Now it is found by clicking the circular mask icon and creating a mask. Look for the word "Effect:" in the Light Gray group of sliders and click the Effect Pulldown. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 6.06.02 PM.png

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines