Highlighted

Teeth Whitening in new Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a tooth for teeth whitening as is Classic?  This is/was perhaps my favorite quick photo enhancement.

While there's no teeth whitening preset in the brush in the cloud-based Lightroom CC app, you can whiten teeth in LIghtroom CC just as you would in Classic - use the brush, set to positive exposure and negative saturation. Be careful not to go too negative on the saturation, or the teeth will turn grey.

The Classic preset uses Exposure = + .40 and Saturation = -36, so use those as a starting point.

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Teeth Whitening in new Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a tooth for teeth whitening as is Classic?  This is/was perhaps my favorite quick photo enhancement.

While there's no teeth whitening preset in the brush in the cloud-based Lightroom CC app, you can whiten teeth in LIghtroom CC just as you would in Classic - use the brush, set to positive exposure and negative saturation. Be careful not to go too negative on the saturation, or the teeth will turn grey.

The Classic preset uses Exposure = + .40 and Saturation = -36, so use those as a starting point.

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi faythew71916893,

Teeth whitening effect in Lightroom CC is not available yet. Lightroom CC is a brand new application and we are still evolving it with features and fixes based on our valuable customer's feedback like you. We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here Lightroom Classic CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

However, Lightroom Classic CC does have this effect, please refer How to apply local adjustments to photos in Photoshop Lightroom Classic CC

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018 1
Advocate ,
Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2018 3
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this feature come out yet? I don't see it on the iPad Pro. I like to make custom effects to speed up my newborn photography post editing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 15, 2020 0