Highlighted

Tethering to ipad pro with iOS 13

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With iOS 13 coming out, will apple and adobe, start to let us be tethered by wire to ipad pros?  I have a strong dislike of being wireless tethered.

Message was edited by: Moderator (Discussion successfully moved from Lightroom Classic — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tethering to ipad pro with iOS 13

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With iOS 13 coming out, will apple and adobe, start to let us be tethered by wire to ipad pros?  I have a strong dislike of being wireless tethered.

Message was edited by: Moderator (Discussion successfully moved from Lightroom Classic — The desktop-focused app to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this is a user forum you'll probably not get a formal response from Adobe. However, as customer, I suspect they will, especially since it can only improve the user experience and make their projects easier to use.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

You can share this here: Photoshop Family Customer Community This forum is monitored by our engineers and developers, they might look into it for future releases.

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 16, 2019 0