Highlighted

Text in FaceBook is White on White when sharing from LightRoom CC

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version of iOS seems to mean LightRoom shares have invisible text....any ideas how to fix this....it's annoying 

Topics

Import and share, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text in FaceBook is White on White when sharing from LightRoom CC

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version of iOS seems to mean LightRoom shares have invisible text....any ideas how to fix this....it's annoying 

Topics

Import and share, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 01, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screen shot?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FC50F76A-FEAE-4B55-8EC5-2DEF21471C7D.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see the fade blue of the link and you can see the first line of the selected text. Second line (which was not selected) is completely invisible. It will post ok i.e. the text is there in the right font, just the presentation is wrong. 

Problem started after the last app update and it happens both on iPhone app and iPad app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 07, 2019 0
cmgap LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why you would want to delete this? It's of the hashtags that you've added. If you don't want to add hashtags that should eliminate the invisible text.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same issue. Really like to be able to read what I am posting before I post. I have checked settings in Lightroom, Facebook and my OS device. This is driving me crazy. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 0