• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

the last 2 years of photos/folders is all of a sudden GONE from my LR

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2020 Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't have lost all of that work. I need this resolved ASAP. Years of memories, years of hard work. Current work missing for multiple clients. Please help me. Last thing that happened before everything went missing is me getting an alert on my laptop while LR was open saying I had to upgrade my catalog. I pressed upgrade and when I opened it back up again, the only thing there was stuff from 2017.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there,

Sorry that all of your images in Lightroom have disappeared and the backup has not recovered the recent data. 

Which version of Lightroom are you using on your computer? Could you please check if your images are on Lightroom Web? Link: https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Also, on how many devices are you using the Lightroom app? 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like when you upgraded Classic Lightroom, you cleared the preferences and this led LR to upgrade an old copy of your catalogue.

With LR closed, use Finder or Explorer to find your catalogue and then double click it to open LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines