Highlighted

The photo failed to load.

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new Lightroom updates this morning, my Lightroom mobile seems to be acting up.  I started to pick up where I left off last night on editing photos in my catalog and I am not able to edit any photo in the catalog.  When viewing each photo, the cloud in the upper right hand corner has a red exclamation mark.  It says "The photo failed to load.  There was an issue loading the photo.  Error code: T505.

Hi there,

As you're getting a photo loading error, could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the application and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The photo failed to load.

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new Lightroom updates this morning, my Lightroom mobile seems to be acting up.  I started to pick up where I left off last night on editing photos in my catalog and I am not able to edit any photo in the catalog.  When viewing each photo, the cloud in the upper right hand corner has a red exclamation mark.  It says "The photo failed to load.  There was an issue loading the photo.  Error code: T505.

Hi there,

As you're getting a photo loading error, could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling the application and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this error today - any advice? Cheers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help.  I did delete the app and then reinstall through the app store.  All my photos have reimported from the cloud to my iPad and I can now edit from Lightroom mobile and the photo loading error has gone away.

For others that may run into a similar problem, be sure that all syncing that you have setup between the mobile device and creative cloud as well as between the creative cloud and your laptop/desktop is completed prior to deleting the app to ensure no loss of your work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines