Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails are from older photo

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Several times I have noticed that the thumbnail displayed at the bottom is of an older photo, now deleted, with a different filename. This older photo appears full screen briefly before being replaced with the current photo.

How do I show the correct photo in the thumbnail ? 

How come there is no rebuld, or refresh thumbnail option?

Regards

Vince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vince,

Sorry that Lightroom is showing the previous image thumbnail with a different filename.

Which exact version of Lightroom are you using? Lightroom Classic or Lightroom desktop?

I suspect this is an unexpected image rendering issue. Would you mind checking the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/library-module-image-rendering-issue.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020 Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Akash,

LR desktop, latest version I assume (or one from this year) but has occurred earlier this year.
The link is for Classic - I assume that this is not applicable to Desktop.

Regards

Vince

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines