• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumbnails OFFline - Full images in the Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want instant OFFline access to thumbnails on my local laptop drive, but all the full size images IN THE CLOUD.  Can i do this?  I travel where internet access is often slow, or restricted and otherwise unreliable, but i want to be able to see and show a small version of any image in my full cloud database.

What I'm trying to do:

• Offline on my local drive I want full database access of thumbnails of every image in the cloud  - accessible by any tag or combination of tags.
  • Offline, This way i can see on my computer smaller version of any image at anytime.
  • important to be able to access the offline images by any tag or combination of tags, only difference is the image is small size.
  • I want the safety of the cloud so if my laptop is broken or lost i still have my images.
  • don't want all the full images clogging up the hard-drive on my laptop

how do i do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried checking the "Store a copy of all Smart Previews locally" option on the Preferences>Local Storage tab?

Note that when offline, there are some search limitations. Specifically any search conducted using the Search bar will not be possible, although any search using the Filter Bar will work when offline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines