Highlighted

to make photobooks from lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just changed over to Lightroom and trying to make photobooks.  This setup stores edited versions differently.  When I go to get photos for the photobook or whatever, it is only the unedited version.  So to me, the edited version is not making it to file explorer like it did with Photoshop.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated!

Kaye

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

to make photobooks from lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have just changed over to Lightroom and trying to make photobooks.  This setup stores edited versions differently.  When I go to get photos for the photobook or whatever, it is only the unedited version.  So to me, the edited version is not making it to file explorer like it did with Photoshop.

Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated!

Kaye

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You normally export jpeg or tiff copies from Lightroom to the desktop or to a named folder. Which gversion do you have installed? Go to the menu:

Help >> System info

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DESKTOP-LVFFR2B

So I need to export each photo from Lightroom to a folder on desktop and try and pick them up there.  It can be 100's of photos I use in books so initially it will be a slow process.  Sorry if I seem a little vague but a whole new system to me and a lot is different to photoshop which over the years I was quite used to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked at the built in feature under Connections? See if my YouTube video helps.

Create Wall Art, Framed Prints & Photo Books from Your Cloud Photos

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jon99 will give this a go tomorrow!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2019 0