• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM LRC 9.3 TO ADOBE PORTFOLIO

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When creating a collection in LrC, 9.3, the option "Sync With Lightroom" is absent. I need to know the simplest way to transfer some of my LrC photos to Adobe Portfolio.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK  I JUST LEARNED THAT THE SYNC BUTTON WAS MOVED TO THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER.  SO I PRESSED IT, AND A HUGE NUMBER OF MY IMAGES ARE BEING SYNCED.  THAT WILL TAKE UP A LOT OF MEMORY IN MY MACBOOK PRO!

ALL I WANT TO DO IS TO SYNC A FEW IMAGES.  HOW CAN I SYNC ONLY A FEW SELECTED IMAGES IN LRC 9.3 TO BE TRANSFERRED TO ADOBE PORTFOLIO?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOW DO I INSTRUCT PORTFOLIO TO FIND THE SYNCED PHOTOS IN LRC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How I do it-

For a new Page from an Album:

To add an Album I click on the [Add Page]  [+] and then select [Lightroom Album]

ScreenShot013.jpg

To add a few selected photos to an existing Portfolio page:

Click on the 'Pen tool' round blue icon, and choose [Edit Grid]

ScreenShot015.jpg

Then you can choose to [Upload Files], or [Lightroom] which will open a browser page to select images from Lightroom Albums.

ScreenShot016.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Log-in to your Lightroom web app from a browser.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Open the Connections tab and click on the plus icon to add Portfolio. You can then connect individual albums.

ConnectPortfolio.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines