• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer Pictures from Existing Account to a New Account

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved from Europe to Malaysia this year and I want to move my account to Malaysia.  I was told that I had to set up a new account in Asia and subscribe whcih I have done.  I now want to transfer all my edited photos from my Europe account into my new account.  I am told the only way to do this is to use the synced files from my old account on my external drive.  I can access to raw files but when I import them into my new account none of the edits are there.  I have thousands of photos with hundreds of hours spent editing, I do not want to lose all my edits.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Richardh,

Transferring Lightroom desktop synced data to a different account is not possible at this point.

Please take a look at this similar discussion How to move Lightroom CC catalog to another Adobe Account? and let us know if the mentioned suggestions help?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Richardh,

Transferring Lightroom desktop synced data to a different account is not possible at this point.

Please take a look at this similar discussion How to move Lightroom CC catalog to another Adobe Account? and let us know if the mentioned suggestions help?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines