Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfering from one account to a new one Lightroom to lighroom CC pictures

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought a lighroom formula with 1To thru the Apple and I can't upgrade to Adobe photo with photoshop and lighroom thru Adobe. Spoke with a rep and they can't do anything.

Anyway, I bought with another account the photography formula and transfered all my originals pictures stored locally. However I lot all my rating and all modifications done to the pictures and it seems the ates are all wrong plus I don't have any of my 2020 pictures.

How can I tranfer my entire collection of pictures( 65000) from the previous Lightroom formula to the new one? I don't want to do sharing albums since the first account will be cancelled in June. I'm scared to do an export since it's such a large amount ( 360 Go).

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot !!

Karim from France

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you cancel the original purchase via the app store? You may then be able to switch your new purchase to your original Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for your reply.

I did what you suggested but as I prepaid for a year (until June) the account can’t be deleted…And they can’t switch the purchase since it an Apple purchase and not an Adobe purchase !
Really frustrating that you can’t upgrade plans !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines