Highlighted

Transfering my presets

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how do i transfer my presets in Lightroom mobile from my old hp, to my new hp. Please assist.

Topics

How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transfering my presets

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how do i transfer my presets in Lightroom mobile from my old hp, to my new hp. Please assist.

Topics

How to, Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version are you referring to? Lightroom Classic or Lightroom? Lightroom mobile refers to Lightroom on a smartphone  or tablet (usually).

To transfer your presets to a new computer from Classic you will need to locate and copy them from your  old computer first. Go to preferences > presets > show Lightroom presets folder and copy them to an external drive. Connect the drive to your new computer and locate the same folder in your Lightroom Settings folder and paste them in the same location.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Khusko LATEST
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile. From Phone to new Phone. My account in my new Phone does
not have the presets which I already bought in my Old Phone.

--
*Muhammad Khuswandy*
+65 9755 6545
Vinyl cutting | Illustration | Prints

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines