Highlighted

Transfering RAW files from Lightroom Mobile to desktop

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently went on a holiday to South AMerica and used Lightroom Mobile to edit my pictures whilst there. (around 300 images)

I assumed on my return I would be able to easily sync these pictures with Lightroom- I have version 5.7.1.

However whenever I try to sign into my adobe account on lightroom it fails and crashes.

I can download from lightroom CC however it downloads as JPEG files.

I was wondering if there is any way of getting the edited RAW files onto my desktop?

I cannot upgrade to the latest version of lightroom as I do not have windows 10 which this requires. Also when I check for updates on my current lightroom version it says none are available.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transfering RAW files from Lightroom Mobile to desktop

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently went on a holiday to South AMerica and used Lightroom Mobile to edit my pictures whilst there. (around 300 images)

I assumed on my return I would be able to easily sync these pictures with Lightroom- I have version 5.7.1.

However whenever I try to sign into my adobe account on lightroom it fails and crashes.

I can download from lightroom CC however it downloads as JPEG files.

I was wondering if there is any way of getting the edited RAW files onto my desktop?

I cannot upgrade to the latest version of lightroom as I do not have windows 10 which this requires. Also when I check for updates on my current lightroom version it says none are available.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get Lightroom Downloader. https://lightroom.adobe.com/lightroom-downloader

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2019 0
Jao vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Lightroom- I have version 5.7.1.

Unfortunately that is too old and no longer compatible with the current way the cloud lightroom is set up. To get the raw files, you can either use the downloader Johan refers to or go to https://lightroom.adobe.com , log in, and select a file you want the raw from. Then hit the download button and select "original". This will download the original raw file. Unfortunately this is a one-by-one deal. If you want a bunch, use the downloader.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 28, 2019 0