• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring edited photos from LR iOS to PC

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I bought an iPad Pro in order to edit photos downloaded during my trips. I will soon start one of my trips but first let's assume the following situation.

I shoot raw images, use otg card reader, download them onto the iPad and edit them. Cool, no problems.

but when I return home I would like to import those raw photos directly from the iPad to my pc and preserve all the Lightroom adjustments.

And no, I do not use cloud services because I have poor internet and I find it useless to return home, wait for days until 16 or 60GB of data uploads and then wait another day until the same amount of data syncs with my desktop Lightroom. I don't even know it such an option exists.

so I am looking for something that would recognize that my iPad is on my home's WiFi and would sync with my main pc library.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your main PC Library Classic or the Cloud Based Lightroom Desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the classic library. I can import the files manually if need be but how do I transfer the file adjustments, star rating etc from the iPad to pc?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So does anybody know how to do it? I have Lightroom Classic (LRC 9.3) on my PC and I have 64GB of edited photos on my device. There is no way I am going to transfer 64GB of photos having a 1mbps upload speed so I can copy them manually from the memory card onto my PC but how do I export the saved settings from my iPad?

Or maybe there is another way to do it? Like exporting the photos from the iPad as a small library and appending it to my main PC library?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines