• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transferring Lightroom CC to new computer

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! For the last year, I've been using Lightroom CC on my laptop, but have now build a desktop that I would like to transfer my photos & edits to. I stored my photos locally after the first 20 Gigabytes of CC filled up; I did not purchase more. Is there a way to transfer my entire library? I haven't found a solution & bonus points if you can help me switch to Classic. I would prefer not to buy a wealth of online storage.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simply activate sync in LrC. Everything in the cloud will download into the folders(s) nominated in preferences. Everything else will need to be imported from your local storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 20GB's imported over, but the local storage is my trouble. Do you know how I can transfer that over?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Files can be on an internal drive or a connected external hard drive. In LrC click the import button (bottom-left) in the Library. Then navigate to the folder(s) select images and import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines