Highlighted

Transferring lightroom Cloud catalog to lightroom classic

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started working on lightroom cloud and organized all my photos , but after a while I realized I like the lightroom classic better, but I can't find any informasion on how to transfer all my catalog there, dose annybody have a way to do that?

TOPICS
How to, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transferring lightroom Cloud catalog to lightroom classic

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started working on lightroom cloud and organized all my photos , but after a while I realized I like the lightroom classic better, but I can't find any informasion on how to transfer all my catalog there, dose annybody have a way to do that?

TOPICS
How to, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you used Lightroom Classic before, or are you new to Lightroom generally?

Essentially all you will have to do is create a catalogue in Lightroom Classic, enable syncing, and it will download everything that has been imported into Cloudy Lightroom. Wait for that to complete and you're done/ But one's advice might differ depending on what stage you are at/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 05, 2020 0