• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transparencies

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haave several boxes of tranparencies mountd in slide hloder.

I can import thm onto my HDD with a scanner for slides and negatives (see a fw sampls attached).

Now, in short words and speaking slowly, how do I convert them to colour jpegs ?

Any help gratefully received.

thanx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a scanner that is designed for slides AND negatives then the software should have options to convert the negative images to positive color images automatically for you. I use a Canon scanner and the software included with it will do that. However, I prefer to use VueScan which is an independent third-party software that allows you to set up profiles for different types of scanning projects including color slides, color negatives, the same for monochrome. The software you have should have similar options I would think.

Incidentally, in the future when you want to include images in your message, use the website and use the tools included in the message box. It makes looking at your images much easier.

Message box.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines