• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tried to cancel plan 1 day bef the automatically renewal but...

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then they offered me 1 month more for free. I accepted this, since there was NO saying anywere that this would do anything than being a new free month (I checked it). After this it tells me that I've accepted to have another whole damn year where I have to pay, which I DIDN'T sign up for. And which I'm not interested in. Now, instead of paying a fee of 92kr to cancel my plan, they won't to either charge me 92kr each months for a whole new year or I have to pay 450kr (appr.) instead of 92kr to be done with them.

The last year I've already payed for two plans, that I signed up for by mistake (I also didn't thought it was possible to have two of the same plans, but apparently.) I cancelled the first plan in time  (with their extra fee of 92kr) and now this, the second one, has been renewed though I wanted to cancel it...

So instead of charging the 92kr for cancelling, they want me to pay 450kr to cancel something I haven't signed up for. 
There's no way to contact them. 
What can I do?

I'm willing to block my credit card and pay for a new one, if that what it takes. Because this is cheaper than paying Adobe for something I haven't signed up for.
But I also think it's really drastical to do... 

Is there by chance any way to fix this issue? Then please let me know. 

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Contact your local Adobe office. This is a user-to-user forum, so there is nothing we can do about this.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines