• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to insert pictures exported from Lightroom into an Outlook message

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have encountered a problem when trying to "insert" files I have "exported" from Lightroom into Outlook. 

The "exported" files look fine when I view them in the folder but when I insert them into Word they are a small thumbnail size and of poor quality. Trying to increase the size in Outlook makes the pictures look worse. 

Yet I can "attach" the file to Outlook and everything seems fine. 

I have been using Lightroom for some time but I would still consider myself fairly to the basic editing - which has worked well for me so far. I have kept the original scans in one folder (on Windows 10) and put the exported files in another. 

If I try to insert one of the originals into an Outlook message everything seems fine. 

Maybe this is an Outlook issue but I thought I would ask here first.

I have the current versions for both Lightroom Classic and Microsoft 365 (that incorporates Outlook). 

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or tips.

Paul in Australia

Thanks for 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't use Outlook. But why don't you just add the files to the e-mail rather than putting them in a Word document? When I want to send images in an e-mail I simply attach them as files to the e-mail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines