Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to share an album with a client

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I clicked on share the album and typed in my client's email. I copied the link and told her to click on the link and sign up. She is getting a message that the account already exists. Does the account already exist because I put her email in? If it does, I don't know what password to give her. Does she click create new account or does she click sign in? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you added her email and selected Invite Only then she should have had an invite, where she has to log in if she has an Adobe Account, or create one if she doesn't.

As far I know, you cannot create an account or a password for her and you adding her address will not do it either. 

Does she have another email you can try?. Although then she would need to create another Adobe account under that, which she may not want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines