• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Typing errors for key words are preserved forever. I need to purge 5 years of wrong suggestions.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any key word attempt is retained forever as a future suggestion.  My fat fingered typing has been preserved as suggestions for more than 5 years now.  Actual key word list is correct and purged of zero occurrances.  It is just the auto complete list that is annoying and I wish I could purge to start over with real values in my current Key word list as options.  Attached screen clip shows all my typing errors for the namg gibson over the past years.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom are you using? This is a known bug, that was fixed in the latest update (9.2): 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/deleting-a-keyword-from-the-keyword-list-does...

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.  I did the upgrade and that immediately fixed it.  I thought my version was current.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines