• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to download from the cloud to LR on iPad and iPhone

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom on my iPhone and iPad.  I have attempted to download a photo from the Creative Cloud to LR on both devices.  Everytime I get the following message: "Couldn't communicate with a helper application.  Try your operation again.  If that fails, quit and relaunch the application and try again."  I have tried multiple times on both devices, closing and restarting the applications, and rebooting the devices, to no avail.  Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have paid subscription with Adobe and have you signed into your account?

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it sounds like you might need to get in touch with Adobe Support by phone.

Has the DdeGannes post above helped?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds like you are trying to import a photo to Lightroom that is in the Creative Cloud Files. Have you tried downloading the photo to your camera roll first, before importing to Lightroom? Creative Cloud Files, and Lightroom are both clouds. It doesn't surprise me that they are struggling to communicate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines