• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

unable to download fuji xt4 raw files

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't import the raw files from my fuji xt4 so i have uploaded iridient but it still doesn't work.

I can't neither see the files on my mac

Is someone having a similar issue?

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for that model was added in Lightroom 3.2 and LrC 9.2. What exact version of Lightroom are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adope Photoshop Lightroom 2015.13

Do you know how to change version of LR?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're using Lightroom 6.13, which doesn't support the Fuji XT4 nor is the application supported by Adobe any longer. The only way you're going to be able to import the photos into Lightroom 6.13 is to first convert them to DNG using Adobe's free DNG Converter application from https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/using/adobe-dng-converter.html#DownloadtheDNGConverter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the version of Lightroom you are using is obsolete, out of date, out of production, not supported, not available for update, you get the idea. You can either subscribe to the photography plan which is $10/month in the US and that will give you Lightroom Classic and the latest Photoshop, or you will have to use the DNG converter (which is free) and create DNG copies which can be opened with the version you are now using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have 10 and it still won't import my RAF files in lightroom classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines