Highlighted

Unable to drag and drop in Albums in Lightroom desktop

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new to LR CC. Thoroughly frustrated. Suddenly stopped letting me drag and drop photos into albums. Cursor has the circle with the line through it when I try to move any image. Google search yielded zero results. Please help.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to drag and drop in Albums in Lightroom desktop

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brand new to LR CC. Thoroughly frustrated. Suddenly stopped letting me drag and drop photos into albums. Cursor has the circle with the line through it when I try to move any image. Google search yielded zero results. Please help.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot drag and drop Albums in Lightroom desktop.

Which exact version of Lightroom desktop are you using? 

Where are you dragging the images from to Albums in Lightroom? 

Would you mind resetting the Lightroom app preferences to default? Press and hold the Shift + Option + Delete keys.(Mac) or Press and hold the Shift + Alt keys while starting Lightroom. A dialog box should appear asking you restore the preferences

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0