• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to edit CR2 photo .

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just migrated my lightroom cc libuary to another computer. All worked smoothly I also linked the libuary to the locally stored originals. 

However, I have noticed that I am unable to edit any of my RAW .CR2 files. I'm able to access the editing features and drag sliders etc however nothing changes with the photo. I am able to edit the same photo on my phone without an issue and the change is reflected in the sync. I'm able to edit photos taken with my phone either a DNG file or HEIC so issues seem only related to .CR2 files.

Any ideas on how this can be fixed would be great! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like maybe you clicked on a local adjustment tool (adjustment brush, graduated filter, radial filter), so now you are moving the sliders of that tool and not the general sliders. Because you did not apply the tool (you only selected it), nothing will happen.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.

In the end it was resolved. I needed to rebuild my libuary due to not migrating correctly and then editing worked after that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines