unable to export original files

Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello-

When attempting to export original files that have been loaded in the past I recieve a pop messages stating "Some images could not be exported at the size you requested because we couldn't access the full size original(1). I haven't accessed these files for awhile, possibly months. I have no issues exporting original sized files from recently loaded picture files. all my pictures are accessed from external hard drives. Why is this occuring, how can I fix this and prevent from happening in future? thank you. 

Peter

TOPICS
Import and share, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unable to export original files

Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello-

When attempting to export original files that have been loaded in the past I recieve a pop messages stating "Some images could not be exported at the size you requested because we couldn't access the full size original(1). I haven't accessed these files for awhile, possibly months. I have no issues exporting original sized files from recently loaded picture files. all my pictures are accessed from external hard drives. Why is this occuring, how can I fix this and prevent from happening in future? thank you. 

Peter

TOPICS
Import and share, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2019 0

Have something to add?