Highlighted

Unable to import Lightroom photos into Blurb BookWright

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update to Lightroom CC (version 3.3), I am unable to import photos into Blurb BookWright (version 1.5.1).

• Within Blurb BookWright, I click the cloud icon to open the PhotoManager in my browser.
  • Then I click Lightroom and "connect".
  • I land on a blank page.
  • In the past, it would show my albums so I could select images to import.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to import Lightroom photos into Blurb BookWright

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the latest update to Lightroom CC (version 3.3), I am unable to import photos into Blurb BookWright (version 1.5.1).

• Within Blurb BookWright, I click the cloud icon to open the PhotoManager in my browser.
  • Then I click Lightroom and "connect".
  • I land on a blank page.
  • In the past, it would show my albums so I could select images to import.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF ISSUE IN DOWNLOADING LR OR LR CLASSIC PHOTOS INTO MY BLURB ACCOUNT.  MY READINGS FROM ADOBE MATERIALS SUGGEST MOST OFTEN THAT YOU MUST DOWNLOAD SYNC PHOTOS FROM LR CLASSIC TO DOWNLOAD INTO A BLURB ACCOUNT FOR BOOK MAKING.  ONE READING LED ME TO BELIEVE THE MOST RECENT VERSIONS LR (WITH OR WITHOUT THE CREATIVE CLOUD I AM NOT CERTAIN) WILL DOWNLOAD PHOTOS INTO BLURB.  FOR ABOUT 10 DAYS I HAVE HAD AT LEAST 6 ADOBE AGENTS TRYING TO HELP ME DOWNLOAD WITH NO SUCCESSS. HOWEVER WE ARE WORKING WITH A VERY LARGE COLLECTION OF ABOUT 19,000 PHOTOS.  AS I AM AN INEXPERIANCED LR USER I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT BEST TO DO FROM ANYONE, ADOBE, OR BLURB. shaman

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there has been a bug or  problem at the Blurb end. Photo Manager is now working for me - see web image below.

Please give it another try.

Pmanager.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 14, 2020 0