• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import RAW files to Lightroom on Windows PC - unable to see Raw files in import window

New Here ,
May 16, 2020 May 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have just recently bought lightroom in order to improve my editing especially on RAW photos. However Lightroom will not let me open my RAW images now. Whenever I want to import a RAW image into lightroom it is simply not shown in the import window that pops up (so I cannot even find it) It shows all the JPG image but not the RAW images.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks a lot 🙂

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Lightroom. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom you are using the model number of the camera you shot the Raw files with? What version of Windows are you using? Are you able to see the Raw files in the file explorer on the computer?

It would be helpful if you could add a screenshot of the import window with the original post.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines