• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to load Lightroom Photos to Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For several months and several versions of Lightroom and Photoshop, I am unable to edit Lightroom images in Photoshop.

The error message is: "Unable to Lightroom Photos".

Please try again later. (I have been trying again "later" since February).

When I go to Photoshop, I gave a similar message about Lightroom photos not able to be loaded.

The current Versions are V22.3 for Photoshop and Version 4.2 for Lightroom.

The problem exists on my Work and Home Desktops.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Unable to ..????...Lightroom Photos".

"try again later" suggests you may not have internet access. Are you on-line?

Can you 'Export' images from Lightroom to the desktop (or folder)?

Can you then 'open' these exported files in Photoshop?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestions.

"Unable to ... " was missing the word images.  When I am in Lightroom and select the option "Edit In Lightroom", I get the messahe "Unable to open images from Lightroom. Try again later".

There is no problem with my Internet Access. At both my home and work desktops, the devices are hard wired via Ethernet cable to a Fibre Op system.

I can export images from Lightroom to other folders withoput problem. They open fine and can be managed or usedd as always.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I cannot find any reference to your problem at-

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/known-issues.html

My only suggestion is to use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to un-install Photoshop and Lightroom, then re-install (using the Creative Cloud Desktop App) Lightroom and Photoshop (in that order). This may correct the 'Edit in' link between Lr & Ps.

CLEANER TOOL LINK

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the Cleaner tool in Creative Cloud and uninstalled both Lightroom and Photoshop, as you described. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem, not being able to edit photos in Lightroom with Photoshop was solved by a recent software update. With Adobe support people it was unclear if this was unique to me or the systems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines