• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to login on desktop

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lightroom that I primarily use on my iPad pro with my apple pencil. I also have it on my phone. I cannot seem to log in on my laptop. I need to on my laptop in order to download new presets to it that I just recently purchased. I tried logging out  of it on my phone so there was one less device logged in but it won't work still.

Once I type in my username and password on my desktop, it says I need to purchase a subscription. However, I am already subscribed and paying monthly. I try to restore the purchase but it says it "cannot restore without purchase". Even though I already am paying for a subscription.

Id reaaallllly appreciate any help you can offer! thank you so so so much.

stay safe everyone!

-Lindsay

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lindsay,

It sounds like you may have a Mobile only subscription purchased via Apple's App Store, approx. $/£ 4.99. The Desktop application is not part of this plan and it comes with 100GB or Cloud Storage.

The Lightroom Plan costs approx. $/£ 9.99 and includes Desktop and Mobile devices and has 1TB of Cloud Storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines