• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see centre points of Radial filters in Lightroom after latest update

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my lightroom and now the centerpoint on my radiell filter is gone... So I cant change it, or delite it or do anything. everything else works perfekt. If I go into an old picture I know I used radiell filter I can´t se it, and can+t change it, it´s like its invinsible....

Anyone know what to do? 

I restarted the program multible times..

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize about the issue you are facing with the Radial filter in Lightroom after the update.

Would you mind sharing the exact version of Lightroom you are using by going to the Help menu > System info? Also, are you using a Mac or a Windows computer (the exact operating system version would be helpful)?

You can try to reset the preferences of Lightroom by launching Lightroom with the Shift+Alt key pressed on the keyboard on Windows and Shift+Option on a Mac to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Already got some help by pressing H 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IF you are using Lightroom Classic, press the letter H while the radial filter is activated. This will hide/unhide the button. Take note that your cursor must be over the image for this to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG!!! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!! I wounder if my kitten pressed that button while walking over the computer! You saved me so much trouble, thank you!!!!! ❤️

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines