• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to share web albums

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Friends are unable to view shared album. Link takes them to a sign in page. I'm also unable to go through browser and see, if I go through LR than I can see both public and private.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you setup the share settings? Under "Link Acces" on the "Share and Invite" panel there are two options: 

"Anyone can view" should allow your friends to view the album without having an Adobe ID (although they won't be able to apply Comments/Likes without one).

"Invite Only" DOES require an Adobe ID, which will indeed send them to a sign-in page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set to anyone can view. Used Link Acess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Have it set to Anyone can view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines