Highlighted

unable to sync lightroom cc

Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error when I start lightroom.

Lightroom cannot write to the following directories. Until this problem is resolved, syncing from Lightroom may not function correctly.

/volumes/Lacie

I recently moved my pictures and lightroom catalogue to an external harddrive.

Topics

File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

unable to sync lightroom cc

Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error when I start lightroom.

Lightroom cannot write to the following directories. Until this problem is resolved, syncing from Lightroom may not function correctly.

/volumes/Lacie

I recently moved my pictures and lightroom catalogue to an external harddrive.

Topics

File sync, Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error while syncing images from Lightroom. It seems like an issue with the sync location.

Change the destination of the folder that is currently syncing to your mobile photos. Try going into Lightroom Preferences > Lightroom Sync > uncheck the box that Specifies the location for Lightroom CC ecosystem's images or change the location to your SSD temporarily. You can change it back anytime or not use it at all.

Thanks, 

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines