• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unpleasant behaviour of ACR/LR Sharpening

New Here ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that sharpening (from details panel) in Lightroom (on different platforms) as well as in Adobe Camera RAW produces very unpleasant high-contrast labyrinths (sample attached). This forces me to disable sharpening at all and switch to Photoshop where I can apply Unsharp Mask (which behaves normally in my opinion).

I don't know if it's a bug, but I'd like to have sharpening mode option similar to Unsharp Mask to be available in LR/ACR please (for example as additional switch in Advanced settings), because it is very annoying to be forced to switch to PS every time I need proper sharpening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2020 May 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines