Highlighted

Unwanted Language change

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other day when I opened Lightroom all of the menu headings and adjustment sliders are in German. I didn't intiate the change and am not sure how to rectify the situation. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Topics

Bug, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unwanted Language change

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The other day when I opened Lightroom all of the menu headings and adjustment sliders are in German. I didn't intiate the change and am not sure how to rectify the situation. Any suggestions would be welcomed.

Topics

Bug, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change the language in the Lightroom Preferences. If it's Lightroom Classic you are using, the language setting is the top entry of the General tab (which is the first tab from the left). If you are using the Lightroom cloud app, the language setting is on the Interface tab, which is one up from the bottom, with the language setting the top entry of the right-hand panel. See screenshots:

Classic:

snip1.PNG 

Lightroom desktop:

Snip2.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines