Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update Lightroom - not reading Fuji RAW file

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Do you know how to update Lr updates? i have mac and the version I have is 3.2.1 from Apple store. This version can't read Fujifilm raw file. Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Yong

{Title edited by Moderator for clarity and to aid search queries} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 3.2.1 is the most recent update. You will be notified when there is another one. What camera model are you using that cannot be recognized?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have fuji xpro 2...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2021 Sep 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same thing and I am using a Fuji X-T4. Lightroom CC is only able to read the raw files only after importing them to Lightroom, which can be cumbersome, because most of the time I don't want all my files to be imported for editing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

FYI- Lightroom (v4.4 for Mac or PC)  functions in the fashion of a database, It does not work like a File Browser, so-

You cannot view photo files 'in Lr' unless they have been imported to the Lr catalog, upon which they upload to the Cloud ecosystem.

You would need to find other software to view your images before you import to Lr. (eg. Adobe Bridge)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines