Highlighted

Updates for Sony a9 ii for Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Does anyone know when Adobe will release the update for lightroom so it can handle the Sony a9 ii RAW files?  I have had my new camera over a month.

Thanks.

Adobe has released a new update today.

Lightroom 3.1

Topics

CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Updates for Sony a9 ii for Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Does anyone know when Adobe will release the update for lightroom so it can handle the Sony a9 ii RAW files?  I have had my new camera over a month.

Thanks.

Lightroom 3.1

Topics

CC FAQ, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No one can say how long it takes until the support for new cameras in CameraRAW/Lightroom is available. And Adobe doesn't say anything about a release date for the next update. 

In the meantime you can use the software form the camera manufacturer to convert the RAW files into the DNG or in 16 bit TIFF format. This formats you can use in Photoshop and/or Lightroom. If Sony supports DNG I would prefer this format.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 3.1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for letting me know

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines